Friday, April 6, 2007

Doug Roberts - the Father of all LANL Blogs checks in!



Doc,

Thanks for starting another blog where we can read un-LANS-ified facts about LANL. It will be good to have a place to continue to read about the goings-on at LANL that haven't been passed through the LANS PR filters.

Another source for The Real Story, in other words.

As a complete, shameless aside, I wanted to include a link to the latest album that a musician friend of mine just released. The title of the album is Lucky 13, and the artist is Mike Montiel. You can get a sneak preview of the album here, http://www.parrot-farm.net/~roberts/Lucky-13/



Thanks, and good luck.

--Doug Roberts
LANL, Retired

Thanks Doug!
Be warned, however, that while I do try to stick to the facts and I definitely don't let the LANS filters stop me, I am in this to put some levity in the game and I hope everyone reading will be able to recognize satire when it happens and not take this too seriously.

I do welcome folks correcting my facts and expressing their own opinions, but most of all I hope to attract some good material for satire from the audience as well.

- Doc Strange

15 comments:

Doug Roberts said...

Thanks for letting me plug my friend's music, Dr. Strange. By the way, your suggestion for "Employee of the Year" was totally outrageous -- keep up the good work.

--Doug Roberts

Brad Lee Holian said...

Outrageous = Good. (Just helping to interpret the preceding comment from my good friend, Doug. In case it's needed. The music Doug talks about stands on its own. =Good.)

Anonymous said...

Doug -

Thanks for the great blog over the year(s)... you really started something!

Thanks for keeping in touch via the new blogs too!

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Cool article you got here. I'd like to read something more about that topic. Thanks for sharing this info.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 180 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 250 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 320 pounds on every site. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?