Friday, September 7, 2007

RIF or RIP ?


The LLNL Blog is starting to kick some ass in content and style...

Those who know me personally have accused me of being it's ghost-author... sorry boys and girls, I really have been hibernating!

I don't want to exaggerate the rumors of my resurgence just yet, so don't get your hopes up (or your knickers in a twist either) I might just be going on a short riff here.


"Riff", "RIF", "RIP"... hmmm?

It is the Blogger's perogative if he/she wants to enable comments, to moderate them or even to edit them mercilessly... I *like* public participation, even if it is only to provide me with lame hecklers to make fun of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey StrangeO-

I don't see any of your lame hecklers taking the bait here.

We missed you man... hope you can hang in here. We thought maybe you had taken one of those juicy, low-hanging jobs at ORNL.

The new rendition of the LLNL blog is certainly showing some promise. Thanks for keeping comments turned on and unmoderated here... while I appreciate LTRS, I don't find much to comment on... I guess it is all too sad.

I understand the value of moderated comments when f(lame)wars are rampant... in the simplest case, the post-lag acts like a high-pass filter in a feedback circuit.

Keep up the silly seriousness (or is serious silliness?) !

- Darko

Anonymous said...

phdchxw qnd jrofp girl sex

aeboa!

mzrop tdmrca ldz hardcore movies